DNF: Ink and Bone  My Thoughts: Six of Crows My Thoughts: A Darker Shade of Magic My Thoughts: Quake

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Trouble Twisters Book 2: The Monster!

It seems while searching the web for book news ( as I do all the time) I found yet another amazing story to write about. Its as simple as  The Trouble Twisters Book 2 Cover!
Being a fan or Garth Nix (and Sean Williams), I was extremely joyous when I read the first book, It had a nice flow, good stature and a certain unique quality that separates it from the rest of the flock. That was then, this is now.
I am unsure if the second book will capture as much readers as the first, judging by the cover and the un-original title, but many people think otherwise......The future is still untold.

Specifics
 ~Out June 1 2012
 ~304 pages
 ~By Garth Nix and Sean Williams
 ~Ages 8 and up
 ~Will be published by Scholastic Press

If you want to pre-order the books ( like I am doing right now) click HERE.
If you want to go to the Trouble Twisters website click HERE

That is all!

1 comment: