DNF: Ink and Bone  My Thoughts: Six of Crows My Thoughts: A Darker Shade of Magic My Thoughts: Quake

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Snippet Sunday: Kaylen's Rising By Yves Robichaud.

Snippet Sunday is a new weekly meme I'll be doing (you guessed it) every Sunday! The point of Snippet Sunday is for bloggers to share their favorite little "snippets" that made you hate or love your current read. Think of snippet Sunday as Teaser Tuesday for those of us who don't have time to blog on Tuesdays. XD Here's how snippet Sunday works, you can even participate too!
  1. Pick up your current read
  2. Quote 3-5 lines from that read (max)
  3. Post those quotes on your blog in a Snippet Sunday post
  4. Post the link to your Snippet Sunday Right in the comments section below
Note: Don't forget to show us where your quote came from! Always cite the quoted book's title, as well as the page number. Let`s get started!

"After all these years, I finally [sic] Caught up to you you two," Said the man in green. "Tonight I will kill you. That's something I should have done a long time ago. You filthy cave elves don't deserve to live. But first, I want to see you suffer. The man laughed in a strange, scary  manner.....Kaylen's Parents cried out in agony" -Kaylen's Rising, 23%

Many of you might not have heard of Kaylen's Rising, mostly because it's a debut book by new author, Yves Robichaud. However this Sunday; I wanted to choose a popular quote, something memorable, Something that would stick inside those brains of yours. And after a bit of E-reader searching, I found this little marvel.

What were your favorite quotes? comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment