DNF: Ink and Bone  My Thoughts: Six of Crows My Thoughts: A Darker Shade of Magic My Thoughts: Quake

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Trouble Twisters Book 3: The Mystery

Troubletwisters Book 3: The Mystery
"Born to protect the world - or possibly blow it up! When Grandma X is put out of action by an accident that may or not have been caused by The Evil, it's up to Jack and Jaide Shield to help their father recover a lost Golden Card from Portland's strangest landmark: The Rourke Castle. Negotiating secret passages, talking parrots and animated suits of armour is all in a day's work for the trouble twisters, whose Gifts are steadily coming under control. But agents for The Evil are everywhere, including one apparently masquerading as an old and trusted friend. Soon the race is on. Whoever gets the card first will gain access to a Gift more terrible than any other - if  only the twins knew what it was."-Amazon
The Mystery Info
Behold! I give you, The Mystery. The third joint book by Garth Nix  (Seventh Tower, Keys to the kingdom) and Sean Williams! I am a very big fan of Troubletwisters, as I have read many of Garth Nix's books! I do recommend "Keys to the Kingdom" for a good read. It has a unique plot also. But back to The Mystery. Rumor has it, it might be released in May for U.K residents! I'm not too sure though... amazon occasionally changes the release dates for certain books.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment