DNF: Ink and Bone  My Thoughts: Six of Crows My Thoughts: A Darker Shade of Magic My Thoughts: Quake

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Derek Landy SAYS "THANK YOU" and discusses The Maleficent Seven! (In a spooky Crypt)

 The great and glorious golden god has spoken! Harper Collins published this you-tube video of Derek Landy saying THANK YOU to his fans. Did I mention he's ALSO IN A CRYPT? Typical Derek... Always surprising his readers.


There's a whole slew of videos! The First one is about Derek Landy discussing The Maleficent Seven & Tanith low...


The Second one is a continuation of him talking about Tanith low and The Maleficent Seven.


And the third one... well you guessed it. More Tanith LOW! (I think Harper Collins is keeping him captive inside their little crypt. I mean 4 videos? Amazing!)

Like this post? See "My Thoughts: The Maleficent Seven By Derek Landy"

No comments:

Post a Comment