DNF: Ink and Bone  My Thoughts: Six of Crows My Thoughts: A Darker Shade of Magic My Thoughts: Quake

Sunday, March 15, 2015

New series by Derek Landy: Demon Road!

Blurb: 
Not much is known about this book, other than that its about a 16 year old girl being chased across America by demons.

Info:
  • Release Date: August 27 2015
  • It will be a trilogy
  • 91,000-100,000 words long
  • It will be YA
Opinion:
With so little information available on this series, its very hard to come to some sort of judgement.. But from what we do know I am a bit worried with the potential similarity between this and Skulduggery pleasant. Despite the absence of demons in SP, it is a magical/supernatural universe - where there were many demonic likenesses - which (for me) is raising unease over thematic overlap

No comments:

Post a Comment