DNF: Ink and Bone  My Thoughts: Six of Crows My Thoughts: A Darker Shade of Magic My Thoughts: Quake

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Richard Newsome: The Mask Of Destiny!


Mask Of Destiny Info:
  • Page Count: 384 Pages
  • Publisher: Walden Pond Press
  • Release Date: May 15 2012
  • Source: Amazon     
  Wow, there are so many books, from my favourite authors coming out...I wonder if they planned this? anyhow Richard Newsome is another one of my "favourite authors" and I am a great fan if his Archer Legacy Series. (which I Recommend) This third book in the series is called The Mask Of Destiny ( as seen above), seeing the cover, I expect good things from this book. *nods furiously*
                                                                                                                                            
Read the First Chapter to the Mask Of Destiny!

No comments:

Post a Comment