DNF: Ink and Bone  My Thoughts: Six of Crows My Thoughts: A Darker Shade of Magic My Thoughts: Quake

Friday, December 20, 2013

Book Alert: Mortal Instruments - City of Heavenly Fire!

City of Heavenly Fire Information
  • Book Number: Six
  • Page Count: 704
  • Release Date: May 27, 2014
  • Publisher: Margaret K. McElderry Books

The Blurb
"ΕRCHOMAI, SEBASTIAN HAD SAID. 

I am coming.

Darkness returns to the Shadowhunter world. As their society falls apart around them, Clary, Jace, Simon and their friends must band together to fight the greatest evil the Nephilim have ever faced: Clary’s own brother. Nothing in the world can defeat him — must they journey to another world to find the chance? Lives will be lost, love sacrificed, and the whole world changed in the sixth and last installment of the Mortal Instruments series!"


Opinion
This is one of those sagas that people can't believe I haven't read, and these people, happen to be some of my friends. I'm aware that its HUGE, and MANY reviewers glow about it, but still! Angels/Demons doesn't sound like my cup of tea. However.... time may (may!) open itself for me in the near future, and I perhaps might sneak City of Bones in.

No comments:

Post a Comment