DNF: Ink and Bone  My Thoughts: Six of Crows My Thoughts: A Darker Shade of Magic My Thoughts: Quake

Monday, February 11, 2013

[News] Veronica Roth unveils cover for Divergent Book Three! (UPDATE)

Yep! Veronica Roth Revealed this image on her facebook page, saying that "Divergent 3#" will be released  on October 22 2013! It is a good day for Divergents...
UPDATE: The title for Divergent #3 has been revealed on USA TODAY! So without further ado, I present to you- the title to the last book in the divergent trilogy- Allegiant!

1 comment:

  1. Great review!! The tea questions are hilarious!!
    I only partly agree with you. This book was enjoyable, that's for sure, but it was very not original. It was a typical dystopian read, very much like the Hunger Games...
    Your blog is really pretty. I'm a new follower!

    regards,
    micky of Automotive Body Shops

    ReplyDelete