DNF: Ink and Bone  My Thoughts: Six of Crows My Thoughts: A Darker Shade of Magic My Thoughts: Quake

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Veronica Roth unveils ALLEGIANT cover art!


Bask I tell you! Bask in its oceanic glory! Just staring at this cover get's me all excited. Its all coming down to one apocalyptic ending- and I can't wait!
"A short note about that symbol: no, it is not a faction symbol. It is, however, a symbol that appears in the book. I can't really share more than that-- you'll have to read it for yourself! (I can't wait for that either!) Also, yes that is O'Hare at the bottom. No, I can't say more. AHH! Too many secrets."-Veronica Roth
Take a look at Ryan Seacrest's interview with Veronica Roth about Divergent, Insurgent, and Allegiant.
                                  Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

3 comments:

  1. I still have yet to read this series too. I feel like I haven't read anything when it comes to the books you review and show on your blog, which is sad because they are all popular books! Love the cover though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You haven't read Divergent!?
      I did read divergent, I found it lacked a sense of direction, but I would give it 3.7 stars.

      You should really read Percy Jackson. Keep in mind though that its not an Older 18+ Ya novel, with lots of drama, turmoil etc.. Its kinda like Harry Potter in a sense. Geared towards the same age group, yet is still very enjoyable to older readers. Adventure, bits of romance, and greek gods.

      Delete
    2. Nope, not yet. I own both of them but I guess I haven't got the time to pick them up yet.

      All these books I have to read! I wish there was more time in a day. I knew Percy was more middle grade but I don't think that would bother me as I still enjoy kid's stories and movies :)

      Delete