DNF: Ink and Bone  My Thoughts: Six of Crows My Thoughts: A Darker Shade of Magic My Thoughts: Quake

Friday, February 7, 2014

Five Kingdoms #2 has a cover!

five-kingdoms-the-rogue-night.jpg
 
*No blurb available*
 
I know it may sound odd of me to be promoting a series that Iv'e never read (first book hasn't been released just yet) however Brandon Mull is an Middle Grade author of amazing talent. I've loved almost everything that's come out of the end of his pen. Plus, judging by the flashy trailer, Simon and Schulster seems to be putting allot of money behind it.
 
Oh yes, the actual cover! While not as detailed and visually concentrated as I'd hoped it would be, I still think it looks pretty good. Sometimes (in the words of Leonardo Da Vinci) simplicity can be the ultimate sophistication.
________

Watch the trailer for the first book in Brandon's Five Kingdom series!

No comments:

Post a Comment