DNF: Ink and Bone  My Thoughts: Six of Crows My Thoughts: A Darker Shade of Magic My Thoughts: Quake

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Book Alert: Risked, by Margret Peterson Haddix


Risked Information
The Sixth Missing novel
  • Publisher: Simon and Schulster
  • Release Date: September 3, 2013
  • Page Count: 320
The Blurbish
"Jonah and Katherine journey to 1918 with the Romanov children in the sixth book of the New York Times bestselling The Missing series.
It’s a paradox: When Jonah and Katherine find themselves on a mission to return Alexei and Anastasia Romanov to history and then save them from the Russian Revolution, they are at a loss. Because in their own time, the bones of Alexei and Anastasia have been positively identified through DNA testing. What hope do they have of saving Alexis and Anastasia’s lives when the twenty-first century has proof of their deaths?"-Amazon
The Missing series is something that intrigued me in 2011, and ever since then I've been an avid fan. A good book if you're looking for a mysterious Time Travel novel.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't heard of this series, but I sure have heard of Margret Peterson Haddix. I really like some of her other novels like Just Ella. She writes so much!

    ReplyDelete