DNF: Ink and Bone  My Thoughts: Six of Crows My Thoughts: A Darker Shade of Magic My Thoughts: Quake

Monday, September 1, 2014

Video: Derek Landy Talks The end of Skulduggery Pleasant

In a 12-part web series, Derek Landy discusses the official end of Skulduggery Pleasant. The ever-popular series is about a 500 year old detective and his acolyte, Stephanie Edgeley, who helps him solve supernatural cases, and stop the destruction of Ireland.

Featured below are some of my favorite videos from the multi-part segment. If you want to see the rest of them, you can click HERE. Enjoy! I certainly found them interesting.  





1 comment:

  1. I never really got into Skulduggery Pleasant but I've always been interested in it, it does seem pretty cool and I've heard only good things!

    ReplyDelete